There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. SOS

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

oneirofono.gr

Error Message

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Other Information

i was first saw an error message where i had to delete the .maintenance file and i did so
then the error changed and i saw:
There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I have email on roundcube but nothing comes on inbox

please give a sollution i am in big trouble
sos

my mail is [email protected]

This

or this

should help

2 Likes

i know these… i have come to similar problems past years the thing is nothing comes to mail
my site does not work and it is critical i work till night and when i come home i have to make a radio show
can you help me ?

You know them but have you also read them and tried to apply them? Because none of these articles involve email at any point.

1 Like

well this had happened before and an email was received in my round cube
any other sollution i go for work now and the problem remains
i do not want to leave infinity free cause im in budget low

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

anyone else any help
i am in very bad position
i can send you my password so you can fix it
please help me
i am desperate

i work and in 9 hours from now i can be here again
if anyone wish to help (i have found about google)
send me an email @ [email protected]
otherwise i am destroyed

Please read the articles above, they tell you exactly how to solve your issue.

3 Likes

I solved it. What i did is rename the plugins folder then refresh dashboard. It deactivated the plugins and then i could see the errors. I updated what could be updated. Elementor could not update though. I renamed the plugins file as it was and then i deleted the elementor folder inside the plugins folder. I downloaded again elementor and everything worked again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.