This page isn’t working

please i have a new domain but i have don all configuration and setting even in my cloud-flare account normally and my website was work but just all of a sudden now am having This page isn’t working error

domain name http://etfinvestment.ml/

Your domain is giving an ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error. Go to your Cloudflare dashboard for your domain, go on the “SSL/TLS” page of it, and set the SSL option from “Flexible” to “Full”.

its not on flexible
its on full

For me it should now work fine. If it isn’t for you, clear your browser cache.

i just notices something no i just dis-activate a plugin name ultimate member and my site start working but please i need to use the plugin i need to build a membership and registration page, please help me

Maybe install BuddyPress by downloading it from this link, extracting it on your computer and uploading with a FTP client the buddypress folder on yourdomain/htdocs/wp-content/plugins or simply htdocs/wp-content/plugins?

can i search for it in my wp dashboard and install it?

You can, but seen that it’s a big plugin, you will end up with a corrupted plugin. Try to install it with my method instead.

but after installing it with your method will it work? will i be able to use the ultimate member plugins without my site giving me that error message?

Ultimate Member may be buggy with Cloudflare enabled on this hosting, so I suggest you to install BuddyPress, which is the same as that one, but compatible with this hosting and Cloudflare.

please i want to understand are my using the buddy-press to build the membership and registration form in replace of ultimate member?

BuddyPress has already those too.

please am unable to use buddypress i dont understand it can you give me another plugin that can work as ultimate member or can you find a way to allow the plugins work for me without giving me that error

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.