Tips for quality website design

@anon19508339 I give you 24 hours to do it - otherwise I’ll be angry :joy:

5 Likes

UwU.

At least i’ll be confused of listening to English.

4 Likes

Too bad Window XP is dead. I have one in a closet with a dead clock battery.

5 Likes

A new member to this topic OwO

I stopped using Windows XP and my old pc since 2019 because it was unable to handle my codes.
Guess how old was my old PC? :smile:

5 Likes

Each time period has its corresponding OS.
in that ancient time they sought to reap the full benefits of the internet so XP was designed to be “online 24/7” with many open functions…

As we know internet offers many opportunities, but many of them are being used for negative purposes and that openness of XP was naive and insecure,
many users in that time did not use neither FW nor AV (even now) and then when you have browser which is an integrated part of the OS instead of isolated - things quickly go wrong.

It was an age of many unknowns so I can’t blame MS.

We waited for years before some service pack appeared…
Nowadays patches are much faster (twice a year you have a new Win10 OS)

XP was (for that time) an advanced and good looks OS,
but after Win7 it was definitely a time to say goodbye to XP, not only for safety reasons but because of incompatibility with all modern devices today (smartphones, IoT, etc.).

Hahaha maybe the problem is in your code :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s probably a problem with RAM and GPU in the old PC

If I have to guess - it’s probably a laptop you inherited because someone didn’t need it anymore.
8+ years old?

5 Likes

For a tip it is Older than me. (25)
Though i was using my old pc before i crash it with bad sectors. :relieved:

P.S: It was a desktop.

5 Likes

I thought 19 years. But turns out it probably 28.
Too bad i can’t save the win XP because it stuck on IE 6-8 (probably 6) so now it states that it an encryption problem, or can’t load the page. I can’t update it either because of IE. Personally, I say that Microsoft mistake was to make IE part of the system (you can’t delete it then) and force it to stay there.

5 Likes

I bought Win 7 desktop past year and it’ll stop being supported this year ;-;

3 Likes

I also had Windows 7 on my Acer Extensa 5210, but it doesn’t have extended support anymore; it ended yesterday.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

I don’t have to steal Win 10 laptop for that. What’ll happen to win 7?

Or i probably dig up the laptop password. Do i? :grinning:

You won’t receive security updates for both Windows 7 and Microsoft Security Essentials, if you already installed it. That doesn’t mean your PC stops working, but only that you won’t receive updates and get support, so your PC will be vulnerable to viruses and malware. So, if you still want security updates, consider upgrading your PC to either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.

I don’t know if you can dig it without any specific tool or you’ll have to guess what it is and with what is set.

5 Likes

I’m not sure how can i, i know how to but i’ve a crual person irl. 108

Keylogger?

1 Like

You know that little accessibility button there in the login panel, right? The trick is the replace that exe file with a cmd file (name it the same thing as the exe file). It might require admin rights. Then when you click the accessibility button it opens a administrator cmd prompt. Then there are commands to change the passwords and other stuff.
@Ergastolator1 Most window 7 cannot handle window 8, especially if it used to be window vista. Window 7 computer can handle win 10, but it slower.
@anon19508339 If you got Linux on a disk, then there is a guide to hack the passwords. Just don’t change anything else than what the tutorial says. There is a disclaimer as well.

6 Likes

Just press F13 :smile:

I’m a little confused by this sentence “laptop password”.
When you say laptop pass then it sounds more like a locked BIOS to me,
if this is the case then you need to find the name of the manufacturer of that bios and then depending on the manufacturer… key combinations, special programs or secret codes are required.

if it is a win user pass - why do you even need a user pass?
why didn’t you immediately do a clean install win10 over that.
or did you mean maybe a win serial number?

5 Likes

I mean, That’s my brother’s ,but he neither uses it nor gives it to me. So i’ve to hack it ._.

Actually because he has saved the files to install Win 10 in it.

4 Likes

But he will notice it.
Because most modes do a reset password or remove it completely

It will not write to you > pass = root12345 on your screen

6 Likes

That i can go further than what he thinks :stuck_out_tongue:
i mean they think i only know how to do basic things.

5 Likes

Then it is best to stay that way !
For the same reason secret agents do not talk around that they are secret agents :smile:

That is why I am not telling anyone that “Matrix” movies are based on my life !

7 Likes

But you did it! 603287377670045725

5 Likes

I didn’t say that…please read again :smile:

6 Likes