Unable to add domain

epiz_26197979(e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL:techbeetech.epizy.com.

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Unable to open website with domain techdiwane[dot]com

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

I have change my name server of techdiwane[dot]com to
ns1.epizy.com
ns2.epizy.com
and also add in control panel park domain. but site is not opening.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

The function of park domain is to show content of the site you parked the domain on from that domain.
I would recommend adding it as addon domain and moving all contents from old site to new.
I am not able to find that your site is pointing towards infinityfree nameservers.
Note that nameserver propagation take upto 48 hours. But in some cases it take about half an hour.

3 Likes

I see that it is your domain, assuming you are

Anuj Maheshwari

The whois shows your nameservers have changed, however my dig gives a SERVFAIL error, meaning it can’t test your domain, so like @MAHOfficial said, wait a bit and try again, as your nameservers have not propogated yet

Name Server: ns1.epizy.com
Name Server: ns2.epizy.com

However dig shows;

; <<>> DiG 9.11.3-1ubuntu1.12-Ubuntu <<>> ns techdiwane.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 54810
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
; COOKIE: 13169ee55f9835a864c76a1d5f05934041e6a7a16bd0e9a3 (good)
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;techdiwane.com. IN NS

Showing that your domain manager’s servers (Hostinger) have yet to update, wait a few more hours then try again

1 Like

Okay, check it out now, your domain is now working however, there is no index.html inside.

Please add an index.html inside the htdocs folder or, if you see an techdiwane.com folder at the first page and inside it you will see a htdocs folder… just move or upload the files inside techdiwane.com > htdocs, not or instead of the first htdocs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.