Unable to reach site

I cannot connect to icsbuzz.com , showing me Error 1106 , all connections are proper then too , no max daily hits etc

then why is it down?

error 1016*

The site is working fine, I can see under construction page, clear your cache/wait some time.

@MrJunior said:
The site is working fine, I can see under construction page, clear your cache/wait some time.

which country are you getting it? i am from india and unable to reach

I can see from Airtel network, but not from other network. I too have same problem with www.sreetech.online…

Can I see how this error looks like?(screenshot)

@CryptoSquad said:
I cannot connect to icsbuzz.com , showing me Error 1106 , all connections are proper then too , no max daily hits etc

then why is it down?

Your site can’t also be reached at my end, I also looked up the DNS with your site and I see that there’s a problem with your DNS and we can’t connect with it.

> @MrJunior said:

Can I see how this error looks like?(screenshot)

Imgur

@UnknownLolz said:

@CryptoSquad said:

then why is it down?

Your site can’t also be reached at my end, I also looked up the DNS with your site and I see that there’s a problem with your DNS and we can’t connect with it.

DNS is setup by infinityfree right to Cloudflare , just saw those but didn’t do anything ?

@Shravan-Thummalapelly said:
I can see from Airtel network, but not from other network. I too have same problem with www.sreetech.online…

i can access your website

How much time passed since the error occured?

Which DNS you’ve set right now?

@UnknownLolz said:

@CryptoSquad said:

then why is it down?

I doubt it… I was able to connect to both sites, maye there is an IP Block for some countries?

1 Like

@ChrisPAR depends on DNS that site is pointing to.

@MrJunior said:
How much time passed since the error occured?

Which DNS you’ve set right now?

to Cloudflare dns as seen on infinityfree cpanel ?

its been more than 6 hours

site is back on now guys ? thanks

So your problem arrived once around 7h ago and the error page has been cached.