Upgrading My Account

Hey Admin i just checked my Email Heres My Orig Msg From You Guys

InfinityFree - Free and Unlimited Web Hosting
Hi,

A new message has been posted regarding your account epiz_19849433.

Hi,

Your account was suspended - again - because of the “boosters” part of your clan name. Your account has been deactivated because of this before.

I have reactivated your account again, but you MUST upgrade your account or move the website away, because it’s very likely the account will be suspended again because of the same issue. I can see your website is safe, but making an exception in our abuse filter is not something we can do and getting your account suspended and reactivated is something we don’t want and I doubt you want either.

So while I have reactivated your account, this is the last time I have reactivated this account. Next time it’s suspended for the same reason, we will not reactivate it again.

Kind regards,
InfinityFree

Ok i Can Not Upgrade My Account Cos Of Personal Reasons Which I Cannot Disclose So is There anyway For U Guys to Fix The Problem So It Dont Get Suspended Again

Thanks In Kind Regards Arana Kevin Jones

If there was an easy way to fix the issue, we would have done it already. However, there is no easy way to improve this.

The abuse keyword filter helps to stop a lot of abuse, but there are also a few unlucky users whose content will always be flagged by it. And you’re one of those, because you named your gaming clan after a DDoS tool.

We plan to fix that in the future, but that could take weeks, months or years. In the mean time, your account would be repeatedly suspended. That’s why, for your own sake, you have to move this website away from InfinityFree until the issue is resolved.

Not that “away from InfinityFree” does not mean you have to upgrade. You could move to a different free hosting provider as well.

i cant cos u guys are the best choice i do have website on othere server but because of how how websites i host for people i cant just move it away so wat else can i do …

meny

@BootersNetwork said:
i cant cos u guys are the best choice i do have website on othere server but because of how how websites i host for people i cant just move it away so wat else can i do …

Any website which doesn’t have “booters” in the name should be fine. That specific keyword is triggering the abuse filters. Until the keyword filter system is superseded (which will probably take a while considering it’s effectiveness), either your website or the name has to go.

but i have had that name for over 15 years
i dont want to have to get rid of my name cos u guys system cant handle my name

@BootersNetwork said:
but i have had that name for over 15 years
i dont want to have to get rid of my name cos u guys system cant handle my name

Given how it’s simply impossible to make exceptions in the abuse filter, there are two options as I see:

• Stop using the Boosters name on InfinityFree
  • Stop using InfinityFree for the Boosters name

Until the keyword filter is superseded, these are the two options. Pick one.