Using CNAME for switch the language of the site

I have created cname record as example en.domain.com and directed to the primary domain (like www), but when you try to navigate to this address, it redirects to the domain suspendeddomain.org :confused:

A CNAME record is only for DNS records and is useful if you need to point a subdomain to an external service. To actually host the subdomain with us, you need to add it as Subdomain through your control panel (and remove the CNAME record), otherwise the web server will not know what to do with the subdomain.

@Admin said:
A CNAME record is only for DNS records and is useful if you need to point a subdomain to an external service. To actually host the subdomain with us, you need to add it as Subdomain through your control panel (and remove the CNAME record), otherwise the web server will not know what to do with the subdomain.

I can change subdomain directory? I need to link subdomain to domain

@n3stydev said:

@Admin said:

I can change subdomain directory? I need to link subdomain to domain

Thatโ€™s not possible Iโ€™m afraid. You need to upgrade your account to get that kind of flexibility.