We can’t connect to the server (Cloudflare)

This discussion was created from comments split from: unable to resolve TXT record in cloudflare.

the same problem here… and suddenly my website goes down. “We can’t connect to the server at www.thefuturestudy.com…” even after re-enabling the Cloudflare the site is not opening and I have never seen green padlock (SSL). DNS records are a bit confusing here, can you please help with your valuable suggestion?

my website saying "part of this website are not secure, such as images "

newbee said:
In order to get a green padlock, you may need to change some settings or code in your website as well. Specifically, you need to configure your website to make sure all URLs use HTTPS, or the website will not be considered secure.

With WordPress, you can do this by changing the Website URL through the settings.
Admin said:
newbee said:
In order to get a green padlock, you may need to change some settings or code in your website as well. Specifically, you need to configure your website to make sure all URLs use HTTPS, or the website will not be considered secure.

With WordPress, you can do this by changing the Website URL through the settings.
for that, I'm using a plugin named simple SSL, then it was working fine. unfortunately, from yesterday, my site is not opening. it's showing "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. We can’t connect to the server at www.thefuturestudy.com." 
P.S - ping result is okay.
newbee said:
Admin said:
newbee said:

for that, I'm using a plugin named simple SSL, then it was working fine. unfortunately, from yesterday, my site is not opening. it's showing "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. We can’t connect to the server at www.thefuturestudy.com." 
P.S - ping result is okay.
The ping result is OK because you're pinging to Cloudflare, not our servers.

Your website is unreachable for me as well, but when I bypass Cloudflare, your website is working fine. Can you please disable Cloudflare and see if that allows you to access your website?

Also, I've split your posts from the other topic. I'm not sure if the issue you're experiencing right now is still related to the issue reported by vgautam