Webmail hosting free?

Hello, I want to ask you if you can send an email in a free accommodation, I am testing acymailing in joomla and I need to send test emails, entering the user data in webmail (last photo) does not recognize either the user or the password, I hope, I need to know if I have it enabled, thanks to the administrator and the people on the forum…

web.mail-2

web.mail-3

InfinityFree does not have access to email see the first topic below. There are other ways to get email for your site, go to the FAQ page scroll down to email and open that topic

6 Likes

Hello, I am reading the documentation on the site and I see that SMTP mail is not enabled for free hosting, does this also apply to external mail managers? Thank you!

https://support.infinityfree.net/email/pop-imap-smtp/

roundcube web mail can it be used to send and receive emails ??? this software can be linked to joomla ??? infinitie free doesn’t have another email manager ???

The security method for SMTP on Port 465 should be SSL/TLS, by the way. Also, you need to enable two-factor authentication and generate an application password. After that, use the application password to connect to the SMTP server, but first enable authentication if you didn’t already.

5 Likes

In addition to what @Ergastolator1 said, be sure to to enable Authentication as well.

3 Likes

Hello, I am reading the documentation on the site and I see that SMTP mail is not enabled for free hosting, does this also apply to external mail managers?

https://support.infinityfree.net/email/pop-imap-smtp/

roundcube web mail can it be used to send and receive emails ??? this software can be linked to joomla ??? infinitie free doesn’t have another email manager ???

We don’t operate an SMTP server for you to use. But we have no restrictions on using external SMTP services from your websites and domains hosted with us.

If you have an email account set up on the mail server which RoundCube is configured to use, then yes.

But please note that:

• We have deprecated our email service. If you have an old email account from before, you can keep using it. But you cannot create new email accounts with us.
  • Our RoundCube installation can only be used with our email service. Your own RoundCube installation can be used with whatever service you want.

I don’t know. I don’t know Joomla that well, but I don’t see any reason why and how you would want to link a webmail client and website management software.

We only have a RoundCube installation for our email accounts. You are of course free to use whatever software you want with a third party service.

3 Likes

Hello people, my solution to the problem was to use zoho mail, it was an easy configuration both in the zoho mail panel and in the general panel of joomla and in CPANEL
in the Custom MX Records section.
Greetings and thanks for your help

1 Like

Please don’t forget to mark this topic as solved.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.