website and page builder showing up odd ?

my website and web builder is coming up all odd looking … like so , Help Please !! http://scicil.org

57f67ef6702bb.png
57f68020e2f99.png

It looks like the data in the SiteReptile site builder got corrupted in some way. I have checked the files in your account and it looks like they’ve been messed up completely. To be honest, the only thing I can recommend right now is to simply reinstall the website.

try changing the php version, probably using php version 7 which does not include ioncube support

try changing the php version, probably using php version 7 which does not include ioncube support

Last time I checked, ionCube hasn’t released loaders yet for PHP 7 so you’re right in that ionCube protected scripts won’t work yet on PHP 7. However, the website builder doesn’t actually use ionCube so I don’t think that’s specifically the problem here.

That said, the account was using PHP 7 and I’m not 100% sure the site builder works perfectly with PHP 7. Regardless, the files are completely corrupted now (the file contents look pretty similar to what’s returned in the browser) so I think reinstalling is the only option here.