Website doesn't load

I hosted my website but when I try to open it, it just keeps loading and doesn’t open. I even updated the nameservers. My website is : pranshudobhal.com

All websites on the IP address 185.27.134.160 are currently down due to a technical issue, which includes your website. We’re doing our best to get it resolved as soon as possible and I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

@Admin said:

All websites on the IP address 185.27.134.160 are currently down due to a technical issue, which includes your website. We’re doing our best to get it resolved as soon as possible and I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

How much time will it take to resolve the issue? Because I need to host my website ASAP.

@Pranshu said:
@Admin said:

How much time will it take to resolve the issue? Because I need to host my website ASAP.

As soon as possible. I have no idea how soon that is.

@Admin said:

@Pranshu said:
@Admin said:

As soon as possible. I have no idea how soon that is.

Okay. Please let me know when it is resolved so I can new uplaod files.

Is there any update to this thread. My website is hosted on that IP and still offline.

http://cabuloussbr.rf.gd

Thanks.

@Cabulouss We’re doing our best to get it back online. I don’t know when it will be online, but you’ll know it when it happens.