Website down (IP Address Not Found)

Hello, my account is [epiz_27470855] (Login to your account - InfinityFree)
My website URL is www.theiveria.online

For some reason, my website was down since 28 December 2020. I thought it could be due to the suspendeddomain.org redirects, but upon waiting for a few days, the same error message comes up:

[On Edge] Hmmm… can’t reach this page

Check if there is a typo in www.theiveria.online.

• If spelling is correct, [try running Windows Network Diagnostics]

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

[On Phone] Server’s IP Address could not be found.

When entering the Admin Portal, it prompts me:

Hmmm… can’t reach this page

www.theiveria.online’s server IP address could not be found.

Therefore I cannot access my website and make any edits at all to diagnose and solve the problem. How should I go about resolving this? Thanks.

Your website is down from the DNS level.
The problem is your address www.theiveria.online is not pointing towards any nameservers according to dnschecker.org. Check here.
So the solution might be checking on the nameserver list of your domain name provider that these are resent.

Also look if your infinityfree account is pointing to your domain.

Hope it helps.

only ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com will do

4 Likes

Hello, thanks for the info.

I purchased my domain from hostinger. On Hostinger’s panel, the nameservers have already long been configured to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

However, the website is still down with the same error message.

In fact, the site has long been running for 2 weeks. Just that suddenly on 28 Dec it showed DNS not found. There shouldn’t be any problem on Hostinger’s site, because another website I own using hostinger’s domain, hosted through infinity free, with the same procedure, works just fine

On infinityfree end, the infinityfree account is also pointing towards my domain. Seems to be of no problem.

Thank you in advance.

Also, upon clicking onto the given main domain 1mrmwod5.epizy.com , it redirects to suspendeddomain. org. In this case is it due to infinityfree’s server issues with redirects to suspendeddomain. org?

This is the truth…

If you had used CloudFlare integration, this could explain why this dns issue occur.
Did you?

1 Like

check your nameservers.

1 Like

The domain name theiveria.online is currently being handled by ns1.dns-parking.com and ns2.dns-parking.com. Please check with your domain name provider whether the nameservers are configured correctly and the domain name is in good standing.

Given that your domain name is just over two weeks old now, please double check whether you completed the registrant verification on your domain name. Domain providers are required to verify your email address within the first two weeks of registration, and have to take down the domain if the verification is not completed.

In any case, your domain name provider should be able to help you with this. This is definitely a domain name issue, not a hosting issue.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the help provided.
I’ve contacted my domain name provider and they’ve found out the registry suspended my domain. I’ve temporarily unlinked the domain from infinityfree and requested for unsuspension, waiting for confirmation on the registry’s side. Therefore, my nameservers have switched back to those of the domain name providers for now.

Thanks so much for the help. Happy New Year!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.