Website IPs 185.27.134.137 and 185.27.134.138 down for maintenance

I’m back up. thanks!

I completely agree. But again, proactive outage communication is not iFastNet’s forte.

I confronted them about this, and first they were like “yeah, we can probably do that” and then “well, we don’t expect any major issues, so we’re not going to announce it” and then “well, we’re almost done, so no need to inform people now”.

If it were up to me I would have scheduled and announced this at least a week in advance, including specific start and expected end dates per server, and a list of expected issues.

iFastNet has plenty of capable engineers and a quite impressive platform overall. But communication is something they are really not good at.

In any case, it would seem that everything has come back up at around 13:30!

9 Likes

All right, it’s finally up now. Make backups first )
Good luck to everyone and thanks for the good company during the iFastNet quarantine )

my IP is not belonged to the maintenance but my site have some issues (My Site)
FTP is good, Admin CP is good. Control Panel is good and Home page is good. but when i click a forum in my homepage https://infinityfree.net/errors/404/ displayed. is anyone knows this error. is there something wrong in my end? any help is appreciated. thank you

It seems like ip address 185.27.134.113 is down. My website is getting error 522 and timing out. I have not had this problem until the transition to ssd drives started.

2 Likes

Please create a new topic for your problem.

Helooo ! My website was working fine yesterday ! But today it is showing connection timed out ! Can anyone help me :?

what to choose in the initial directory -_- ? And what password ? the client password or login password ?

@msteam The 404 error issue is not a known symptom of the outage. I can’t say for sure whether they are related, but I have to ask you to create a separate topic so we can keep this topic about things which we know are related to the outage.

@bobo111 Yes, shortly after the 137/138 server was fixed, it turned out that the server hosting the IPs 185.27.134.112 and 185.27.134.113 suffered from issues and had to be repaired. I just published the announcement for that, if you want to know more or have further questions.

@Jinx45 This is a community support forum, so yes, we can help! Can you please create a new topic and describe your issue there? But before you do that, please check if your website is on one of the newly affected IP addresses.

7 Likes

Since the server has been back up, when I enter the domain name to access my site. I get this screen insted of my site:

Yeah that is normal since ifastnet is still migrating or under in maintenance. Same as mine, please be patient.

4 Likes

Which site are you talking about exactly? I can try to help you, but I need a bit more than a cropped screenshot with no context to do so.

2 Likes

My site is under ip 185.27.134.112. I posted in the wrong topic by mistake.

SIte url home-hub.info

Then could you please not keep replying this topic again and post to the right topic instead?

I get this - _ - ! My site is Lost ?

Please, can you make a new topic about your problem? Thanks!

3 Likes

The same IP address , Thanks for telling

Which site?

www.udhyameemahila.ga