Website isnt working

I have everything set up and uploaded my html and css files into the htdoc folder but when i go to the url of the website it brings up the “Your account is all set up, its time to build your website” page like i havent even put any files in at all. The url is xggbh.epizy.com. Any help would be super appreciated. Also i tried uploading a test website and it worked so its nothing on the account setup or file uploading end.

@Tome said:
I have everything set up and uploaded my html and css files into the htdoc folder but when i go to the url of the website it brings up the “Your account is all set up, its time to build your website” page like i havent even put any files in at all. The url is xggbh.epizy.com. Any help would be super appreciated. Also i tried uploading a test website and it worked so its nothing on the account setup or file uploading end.

Hi,
Could you please give a screenshot of the files to verify you have uploaded successfully? Also give screenshots of your file path.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Tome said:

Hi,
Could you please give a screenshot of the files to verify you have uploaded successfully? Also give screenshots of your file path.

https://imgur.com/a/t0khT7a

@Tome said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Tome said:

Hi,

https://imgur.com/a/t0khT7a

Hi,
Sorry but the image is definitely blurry…
The only thing I could tell right now is that you haven’t uploaded any index file such as index.html or index.php.

I could see index2.html so delete it and upload a new one and name it index.html or what kind of file.

@UnknownLolz the default .htaccess has following rule:
DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index2.html
But ‘index2.html’ is the default page of InfinityFree.

Solution: probably the MainPage.html should be the index, you have 2 ways:

1. Rename ‘MainPage.html’ to ‘index.html’ → cAsE sEnSiTiVe!
  2. Create .htaccess file with code:
    DirectoryIndex MainPage.html

@MrJunior said:

did that and still pulls up the default infinityfree page fml

@Tome said:

@MrJunior said:

did that and still pulls up the default infinityfree page fml

just pressed ctrl + f5 to clear my cache and it works now…