Website not working

Sir, suddenly my website https:// www.k2entercom.ga stoped working.neither I am able to go to my wordpress dashboard. It says “The site is experiencing technical difficulties.” I used my backup but still facing the problem. Need your help, what to do.

If your WordPress is broken because the update has reached the file size limit of 10 MB, you can try this Knowledge Base article to fix it.

Sir it looks very complex. is there any other way

Sir it is asking something about finding my wordpress code. what is it?

That is the wordpress folder you see after extracting the file. Go to your htdocs, then if the WordPress is installed on the wp/ folder upload all the files inside the wordpress folder on it, or if it’s installed in the root folder of your domain upload all the files inside the wordpress folder on the htdocs of your domain. FileZilla may ask you to replace the files, so check the box to apply the option to overwrite files even on subfolders and files and go to the WP-Admin after it’s done. You may be asked to login again and complete a link for the upgrade. Follow it and the instructions provided on it and the website should be ready! If not delete the .maintenance file on the WP installation folder.

Sir i had transfered all the files but the problem is same

Try this post to help you troubleshoot that error.

1 Like

At last it is working fine now. I renamed the plugin that i had updated yoast SEO to Xyoast SEO. now I am not going to update anything here. Thank you.:grin::grin::grin::grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.