Welcome to the Shiny club of Kirby! (2021)

True

Not always the case. You can have a language that follows basic rules, take Lua for example, its a very un-strict language in terms of syntax, but you can still do a heck of a lot with it.

Yes, true.

But with more syntax you have more options to do the same things (I should have said that instead). It allows much less code (or much more).

I said more flexibility, not much more usability, though.

Flexibility !== usability.

Also, the more syntax it has the more complex it gets (that is true). Lua and C both have so many syntax rules though that the combination is so high we typically don’t see a significant difference between usability. If we take something like BrainF, though and compare it to C++. Yes, it can still do normal things - but it has very little syntax, making it less flexible. Again, flexibility !== usability. BrainF can still do most of the things that C++ can do, but BrainF requires more workarounds to do so.

4 Likes

btw, Does the forum track our IPs when we create our account or everytime we visit?

Yea. (At least I think so)

1 Like

It does both then???

Also I have just 10 days left till i can change my username at last!!! :partying_face:

Wait…you can change it?

Once a year :eyes:

Both.

:eyes: Luckily I use a VPN

Witch one?

I previously used SetupVPN, a chrome VPN extension which me and @anon19508339 used. But recently I switched to iTopVPN, a software for free VPN protection. It’s better than some premium plans as well.

Yes, that is what prefer as well. Hola (chrome extension) is good as long as you don’t mind the 1hr time limit and icon in the lower corner of your screen. I use Hola when I want to go “out if country” and iTop for “in country”

1 Like

VPNs keep us safe from Google :relieved:

Please don’t ping me?

I use Norton 360’s VPN, I can make myself appear anywhere in the world :wink:

Free? That’s what I can do with Hola free. I’ve gone to Australia a lot :slight_smile:

Sorry.

1 Like

That’s paid though.