Welcome to the shiny club of Kirby!

I’ve had to purposely redirect my site to suspendeddomains.org

Half my cpu was already used and the usual annoying thing came up:

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

But I don’t know what’s causing the high cpu, I have no plugins but cloudflare and only one theme.

Like refreshing your site everytime you make a changes.

checked the cpu statistics and I don’t know what the x axis is for. ifastnet really need to learn how to label x and y axis.

:eyes:

1. Disable wp-cron.php and enable real cron job and process.
  2. Disable xmlrpc.php because since api hosting is not allowed here.
  3. Use WP-Rocket or other optimizing plugin(be sure to chose the right one)
  4. Optimize manually the images (dont use php scripts, or any plugin)
  5. Use minimal, less resource theme. (Astra, Disto, is best and etc).
  6. Consider HTTPS .
  7. Use CloudFlare CDN
  8. Cache is essential
  9. Dont use cookie based resources.
  10. Lazy load the fonts
  11. Lazy load images
  12. Minimize all scripts at their maximum.
  13. Remove unused plugins.
  14. Minimize the usage of HeartBeat API
  15. Dont use analytical plugin.

May these help you

3 Likes

They’ll help a lot @JavesPotato . I’m going back to my site in 24hrs to be on the safe side though.

1 Like

He’s a weeb

Please define ‘weeb’. Didn’t understand.

use caching btw and don’t do this anymore

refreshing your site every time you make a changes

Just kidding tho, I don’t know if Katufo is a weeaboo or just a plain otaku.

I’m just a normal otaku and definitely NOT a weeb.

Both are different, here is a definition of both from Quora since I don’t want to explain it with my own words:

An Otaku is someone who enjoys anime and manga culture and the communities that surround them. A Weeaboo is someone who enjoys JAPANESE culture specifically, and the Japanese people.

I do like the japanese language and I already know how to write hiragana and katakana and some kanji characters but I just love learning other languages in general and also other cultures, history and geography.

2 Likes

Defenition on google:

A weeb is a derisive term for a non-Japanese person who is so obsessed with Japanese culture that they wish they were actually Japanese.

I guess your talking about @katufo

Thanks but I’m just an otaku and love Japanese girls especially those girls who wear short skirts XD :grimacing: totemo oishi !!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Same with me :D

what? :eyes:

nothing :eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:???

2 Likes