What is happening to IF?

Let’s wait for @0x748c’s reply before jumping to any conclusion.
If he really violated TOS, this is the expected outcome…

1 Like

vBulletin 5.6.3 was presend from my friend on 1 year of website life

I have screenshot of his DM in discord if you not believe

And is its license renewed? or had he bought that?

You hv to check with your friend if it is a legit copy.

You hv to convince InfinityFree and Ifastnet, not me…

This is my new acc

I have no comments…

I’m sure that is legit copy

So?
A license is different and discord DM’s are different.

Ask your friend to provide some evidence( a censored bill) to ifastnet/IF.

2 Likes

Ok

But im not using IF anymore, i wanted to delete account but admin says that scam domains are not allowed (my isn’t scam)

What is the purpose of deleting domain here?
If you are going to another hosting, you just need to change NS(unless u r moving to an Ifastnet reseller )

i changed but it redirects to suspendeddomain (this host isn’t reseller)

It is your cache,
once you have changed NS records, IF has nothing to do.
You are good to go :wave:

5 Likes

A $250 forum suite installed on free hosting? And you are here demanding your free account is reactivated instead of just paying a premium hosting company $5 to host your site which you already spent hundreds of dollars on?

Or, did you get a pirated copy of the software because you want everything for free? In which case the whole malware argument is moot, because we simply do not allow pirated software under any conditions even if it is perfectly safe?

And considering that pirated software frequently includes malware? And that malware is usually packages as obfuscated code to hide the true nature?

I’m sorry, but I cannot help you with this.

5 Likes

Use discourse instead… 0.75$ per month plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

As i said, vBulletin is present from my friend

Which I suppose answers my question: you didn’t get it from the official sources, you got it from your friend.

In any case, I have nothing to add to my previous statement. We don’t believe that your software is legal and safe and so we will not host your website. Like the people in the ticket said: find a different provider for this.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.