When ever i open my website It says: "Your connection is not private"

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gamblertech.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

My website is www.gamblertech.com
Please fix it as soon as possible. I ave attached a .png file just look over it.

for me it works Even it has the security padlock! For you probably is a caching or dns caching issue (clear them) or use another browser or at least use a VPN!.

2 Likes

i tried all the things but still showing that message for me…I took ssl certificate from Cloudflare.

It works for me, too.
Check your SSL whether it’s correct: Check SSL Certificate - 20231108141605

1 Like

Some browsers, notably Google Chrome, tend to cache SSL certificates for a long time. Can you try to open your website in private browsing mode and see if you still get that error?

The SSL issue is related to the specific browser, so clearing DNS caches or switching networks probably won’t help.

3 Likes

If the issue persists for over 3 days, I personally had to change my DNS provider to CloudFlare (1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1), and then SSL worked on my network instantly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.