When i try to point A record on my website ip it is redirecting to suspendeddomain

after account is added, use cloudflare back.

1 Like

i changed the nameservers but infinityfree says this error:
rplayserver.gq is already assigned and in use.3

Please follow this guide. It brings you step by step though the process. That error means you already added your domain…somewhere.

2 Likes

you know what i quit

its impossible

It’s not impossable, just confusing. Please enter your domain name into this link, it will tell you what account it is connected to.

2 Likes

it is connected to cloudflare

Yes, but I thought you wanted it connected to InfinityFree, right???

If you want to manage it with InfinityFree, you need to get the correct IP address from the account that it is actually connected to, not some random one off your profile. Look at my last post, I told you how you can do this.

2 Likes

I wanted to connect cloudflare dns A record to website ip

Yes, you need to find the IP first, and to find the IP, you need to find the account.

2 Likes

what account?

Hosting account.

2 Likes

I think that explains it, no? The account is not active, so of course its not going to work!

3 Likes

oh

so um i deleted domain from that account but it still redirect to suspended domain

Because it still does not know where to go. You need to add it to a different account, then correct the IP in Cloudflare. Why don’t you follow that guide I posted before? It tells you how to do this.

3 Likes

well i followed it

So you added the domain to a new account, and adjusted the IP in Cloudflare? Considering you would have to change the nameservers, I don’t think you did it correctly.

2 Likes

so i have to add domain to my rplayserver.epizy.com website?