Where did the SEO tools option go in cPanel?

I’m pretty sure there was SEO tools option in cPanel but today there is no such thing exists in cPanel. Can I able to find it in any another location or it is not going to available hereafter? Kindly let me know thank you.

yes it was removed - I looked a little into the source of CP
and found it leading here http://31.22.7.79/ so there you can use it

4 Likes

Thank you, great help :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

The SEO Tools seem a bit bogus to me. It’s clearly a very old piece of software. I question how many of the tools in there actually still work, and I question even more whether any of those tools will actually help you increase your search engine rankings.

So that’s why the button is gone from the panel. But the button just linked to the site @Oxy shared, and that tool probably isn’t going to go anywhere soon. So feel free to keep using it if it helps you!

3 Likes

So why don’t you add another SEO tool in VP? It would work great for people who want SEO optimised sites.

Do you have any suggestions on what kind of SEO tools you would like to see, or know any packages which can offer that?

The SEO tools previously available in the panel is very old, and I personally don’t think it’s of any issue to help websites in 2019. The main rule for SEO is (and has been for a while): Content is King. But the old SEO tools completely ignores this rule, and lacks tools like keyword density checkers, mobile compatibility checks, Schema.org/OpenGraph validation, Sitemap checkers and more.

Most of the functions in the old SEO tools are centered around backlinks. Backlinks were the name of the game 20 years ago. Nowadays, they aren’t that important anymore.

But note that since none of the major search engines reveal how exactly they rank sites, any SEO advice (including mine) is speculation based on anecdotes.

If you want to learn how to optimize the SEO of your website, you can find many tools, guides and articles on the web to teach you more about SEO and what you can do to improve it on your website.

Improving the SEO of your website is hard and takes a lot of work. There is no magical tool you can sprinkle over your website to make it appear higher in the results.

3 Likes

I have been coding for just 3 months, found only a way as how to LOCK HACKERS haahaa… i really NEED SEO just to HIDE my site on main domain in every SEARCH ENGEEN!!!

Try seopanel.org

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.