Who is admin?

That topic got bumped once again.

He’s a man, so he’s going with he.

3 Likes

Almost same for me too
I was born in India, but live in the US

:thinking: can I come to US too?

3 Likes

You don’t want to come to the U.S right now XD. It sucks (or at least in most places in the U.S).

Well I know? but it isn’t probably worse than where I live.

1 Like

:pensive:

AYYY my name sucks. I typically don’t care about my username when I first join, then decide later that I want to change it. A lot of times it’s too late and then I am sad that my name sounds so idiotic and I can’t do anything :sob: .

1 Like

SO TRUE @Thewebuser22
I am always wise about my usernames :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes

u are correct. it is…not a place u want to be at currently

1 Like

OMG I didn’t knew you revolunized the whole web page.
It looks stunning and awesome, great job.

HIDDEN BY MOD
-_-

1 Like

@anon19508339 can I know the point of editing?
It was dual spoiled to ensure it was for HNG and thanking someone for giving credits is not bad in my point.

That’s actually an indirect promoting/advertising, If you really want to thank him, you can but please do not link to multiple different websites while thanking.

6 Likes

Kinda my bad, i didn’t notice that screenshot is in @HaydenANG 's website, you can edit it. But please do not show off these links especially if there’s a link to a different hosting provider.

6 Likes

Can I just say… AWESOME! I want you’re help. I don’t want to waste your time but can you help with my search engine? https://search.weatheralex1.gq/ doesn’t currently work

1 Like

It isn’t working because you got the domain recently

4 Likes

Maybe you can create a new topic for that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.