Xenforo Issue

My website URL is: aircraze.ml

What I’m seeing is: Warning & Errors

I’m using this software: Xenforo 2.1.2

**Additional information: Just got the software man, no refunds. the issue is with your servers. THIS IS THE MESSAGE ///////// The following warnings were detected when verifying that your server can run XenForo:

• Your server has disabled a core PHP function exec via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
  • Your server has disabled a core PHP function escapeshellarg via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
  • Your server has disabled a core PHP function proc_open via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
  • Your server has disabled a core PHP function popen via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
  • Your server has disabled a core PHP function set_time_limit via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.

These will not prevent you from using XenForo, but they should be resolved if possible to ensure optimal functioning. However, you may still continue with the installation.**

The blocked functions XenForo complains about are all functions which can be used to execute system commands on the server. For security reasons, access to these commands is blocked on free hosting (and most low cost hosting services as well).

In other words, this is an intentional restriction, which will not be lifted.

So how to proceed from here? You already gave the answer in your own message:

These will not prevent you from using XenForo

So you can just ignore these warnings and continue with the installation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.