Your domain is not yet pointing to

its been almost 24 Hours Im Trying to Create a new account For Hosting Im still getting this error

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Since 4 minutes ago i check website Details on whois Lookup My Domain is Pointing to Infinityfree Nameservers Below are Whois Details
Domain name:
OLDSCHOOLSGAMING.ML

Organisation:
Mali Dili B.V.
Point ML administrator
P.O. Box 11774
1001 GT Amsterdam
Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 5315725
Fax: +31 20 5315721
E-mail: abuse:

Domain Nameservers:
NS1.EPIZY.COM
NS2.EPIZY.COM

I just tried to create an account with that domain and it worked fine.

That said, please note that WHOIS information is only informational. While the nameservers in the WHOIS should be identical to the information returned by the nameservers, there are cases where they are different. So instead of checking the WHOIS info to see whether your DNS settings are correct, try doing a DNS lookup to check if your DNS settings are correct:

1 Like

I can see that You Added a Account on my account but the main problem is in screenshow below when i ever open My website the blank page comes nothing comes Like infinityfree hosting.html something

i have deleted my domain To resolve this error but when i create a new account the same error occurred

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first
Kindly help me To Totally Start Using my website Thankyou .

Sorry i have reactivated my Account but the Problem is On the Main oldschoolsgaming.ml Page is blank I did Upload A website But Nothing happends Kindly Help me Out :frowning:

I Did not get a any email From Host That Saying new account created details etc etc

Now for me your website shows a Directory Listing. If you added a domain from the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel again, then you will need to upload your website files on yourdomain/htdocs, where yourdomain can be replaced with your domain, with a FTP client, and then clear your cookies and all kinds of cache, or if it doesn’t still work, configure a faster DNS resolver like 1.1.1.1 or OpenDNS.

1 Like

Your domain is also working fine from here.

Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for new domains to be visible everywhere. There are various things you can do to see your website faster, just make sure to not recreate or move domains, as that tends to reset the timer.

https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work/

1 Like

Please help me if i Make Changes on Subdomain Like oldschoolsgaming.ml For example Rename it to (0) or anything Then i refresh it redirect to me Infinityfree website wich says 404 not Found Please help me i did Mistakes by Deleting Domain and Deactivate my account to create a new account Please help me

i want to use Cloud flare SSL Did Change Nameservers To CloudFlare but Everything was Done But i did some mistake Please @Admin Fix it for me :frowning:

I checked and the page now gives me a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. You need to fix this by deleting all DNS records present on Cloudflare dashboard’s DNS page for your domain, then adding the following DNS records:

• A CNAME record with name @ and the target being your Main Domain. How to find your Main Domain
  • Another CNAME record with name www and target @.
  • A MX record with name @, target mx.epizy.com and priority 10 (to receive emails).
  • Optional CNAME records for subdomains (example: if you have a subdomain named blog, you have to add a CNAME record with name blog and target @).
1 Like

Im Literally noob on this I didnt understand the link you provided for guide

However if you’r admin i want to reset my account To start again i seriously messed up everything

Like i cant use Subdomain Whenver i create it dose create when i open that subdomain link the Page Comes and says 404 not found

Any how i have reset Name Servers To Infinityfree to get my account Full Reset so i will upload again and Use SSL properway i ask admin to Full Reset my account thank you

its using This server path /home/vol11_1/epizy.com/epiz_24*****431/oldschoolsgaming.ml/htdocs

For starters, if you’re having trouble setting up the DNS records yourself, you could choose to switch back to our nameservers. Our nameservers are configured automatically for you, so you don’t need to worry about DNS records anymore.

There is no account reset functionality, unfortunately. But you can remove all the domain names from an existing account, deactivate and then create a new account. Doing so will also give you a new and clean account.

1 Like

but the same error comes when create a new account

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

temporary Change your nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

1 Like

already did this