ZipArchive extension is NOT installed on my web server!

“Maybe”

1 Like

I do not think that InfinityFree or iFastNet have forgotten to install it, as I said previously, my website worked perfectly but not now. So you tell me that there is NO Solution, that they have Permanently Deactivated it or is it Temporary?.

There is no way to contact the Admin, he will not let me send him a message, also I see that he takes time WITHOUT responding in this Forum.

Yes, Because Admin (I assume) Has a job apart from this, I don’t think he would get a ‘living wage’ from free hosting, Be patient and remeber that he has a life apart from this.

Same, I get this error too. :confused:

1 Like

@unknown_000 @VideojuegosEstudiosC

Take a look at this:

5 Likes

I think that it is indeed a PHP VERSION problem, since in my case that error also came out and I changed the php to version 5.6 and it worked. To do this you go to the domain control panel and at the end of the whole there is an option what PHP VERSION says you give to change php version and download it until it works.

3 Likes

From the Heart thanks for the information, mate. :blush: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I Change PHP Version to 5.5 and it works for me now (weblive: ), 5.6 didn’t work for me, thanks a lot for the advice.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

sirabook.epizy.com

Error Message

I need to know how to install extensions to install ZipArchive extension, my website needs it

“ZipArchive extension is NOT installed on your web server !”

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

2 Likes

What were you trying to do at first in your website?

Una red social

Translation by MOD: A social network

What was that all about? And what was the purpose of the ZipArchive extension?

You can’t host a file sharing here tho.

Como asi?

Translation by MOD: Like this?

Si yo actualizo mi cuenta a Premium me dejaria instalar extensiones?

Translation by MOD: If I update my account to Premium does it let me install extensions?

Please in English, because English is the official language of the forum.

El idioma oficial de este foro es inglés, intenta no hablar en español.

Translation by MOD: The official language of this forum is English, therefore don’t speak in Spanish.

1 Like

https://igotsupplies.ml/01/

I was trying to install prestashop Manual Installation as Softcalous didn’t had latest version available.

Error Message

while trying to install the prestashop, it showed ,You must install PHP zip extension first

Other Information

Website Url where this error comes

https://igotsupplies.ml/01/

Sorry, but you can’t install the latest Prestashop version because it requires InnoDB storage. That isn’t available with free hosting. However, older versions are allowed but I’m not sure which one.

4 Likes