10000 forum users celebration - special event

I heard that the IPs also have geographical data (what number is assigned varies somewhat correlated to area), and I’ve also heard that they hold samples in the database of IP addresses from various places, and if the former is somewhat true then the latter will be accurate enough.

Also, a quick google search tells me that there are numerous ways, so it may or may not use your method or the one I know.

6 Likes

The train probably does not have AI, but it is possible that even as such a normal form of “life” it evolved and saw the danger of AI and ran over that robot to protect other fellow trains or is simply jealous.

I’m actually the owner and the admin, and the admin is actually the moderator, the moderators are bots
and so on… That’s how we shuffled the cards to confuse you all.

I didn’t list everything because there is no need - the point is to show the basic principle

It all boils down to which is the older chicken or the egg
Only when someone reviewed from outside some IPs, he noticed a pattern and realized that those IPs that start with 123.456.X. belong to a certain region,
ISPs generally won’t say publicly how they arranged the network from the inside.

Most copper/optical lines have the first three segments of IP
that belong to a certain region because it was easier to organize traffic and provide support (it is known immediately in which region the problem is), just like when you assign some IPs on the local network and you know that 192.168.1.2-10 belong to your devices and those from e.g. .11-20 remain random devices connected to the router.

But for example, 3,4,5G (mobile data), which does not have underground lines, at least for me, does not have that division by region, but always shows the capital (headquarters of the company), etc.

6 Likes

good song - published today - not even 1k views yet

1 Like

:open_mouth:

7 Likes

18+ panic

Other vids

3 Likes

It’s a shame we could never stop you from obtaining our time travelling technology.

In any case, I couldn’t find this post anywhere, so DMs? Sneaky, aren’t we @wackyblackie?
I won’t tell you if you’ve changed the course of events. You’ll find that out yourself, soon. :wink:

5 Likes

I didn’t say that though… you can set up a quote and make it look like anyone said it.

4 Likes

Well of course your current self is unaware of what your future self is saying.

5 Likes

Here is the code

[quote="Oxy, post: 8863, topic:22673"]
Discourse
[/quote]

Here is the preview

3 Likes

Thus was how we started an entire war that somehow got this thread put on slowmode lol.

Heck, even Oxy joined in!

In other news…

This was what the semi looked like when we were pulling it out about a week ago:

Also…

Can you believe that Muzzy was 15 when he made this?!

And thus begins the journey of a legend…

3 Likes

Got a story in mind for Halloween. I’ll try to write it before tomorrow and hope you like it.

It’s a short, Lovecraftian-style story, so I think y’all will enjoy it.

5 Likes

Denying does not look good, unless… you truly don’t know? I didn’t count for this outcome.
Forget I said anything… or don’t. Events are set in motion anyway.

In any case, I’ll join the quote war even if late:

7 Likes

like this?

btw

This is how ChrisPAR sees us

5 Likes

An ad for Wikipedia?

2 Likes

[SAME Header]

The International Paranormal Event Monitoring Agency has identified a class 2 type extinction threat for the entirety of the area covering Earth. A class 2 type extinction threat is one that has the potential to destroy the entire human population. Dangers range from severe to fatal. IPEMA has identified numerous threats across the globe, including:

Anomalous effects from the moonlight. At night, close any windows or board them up. If that is not possible then seek shelter in an area of your house away from direct line of sight from the windows.

Unidentified creatures of an unknown origin have been spotted at night. Lock all doors and close all windows. If possible, close the shutters and/or board your windows. If a creature is nearby then do not look them in the eye.

Spacetime distortions have sporadically manifested at various different places. It is advised to refrain from entering these areas. If you are in an area that has received spacetime distortion then evacuate immediately.

Black wells have opened up in certain areas. Maintain distance from them and do not approach them under any circumstances.

Various massive creatures have been spotted to be floating in the upper atmosphere. If one approaches your region then seek shelter in a basement or the lowest and most stable area in your house. Do not be near windows or any exterior walls.

Eel-like creatures have been observed moving around urban areas. Physical human contact with them causes immediate disappearance of the individual. Keep your distance from them and avoid them at all costs.

IPEMA will issue additional alerts as new crucial information is presented and as new threats arise.

[NNNN]

5 Likes

We are getting closer and closer to Christmas each day. And don’t forget Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

Is that your way of saying “your story sucks, Thewebuser22 and I don’t care so I will move on?!”

Will I have to make a Christmas horror story?!

2 Likes

Finally! back

5 Likes

Welcome back, @jaikrishna.t !!!

3 Likes

sadly i’ll be active for a day least.

3 Likes