10000 forum users celebration - special event

Hmm… personally it looks better on the right hand side

3 Likes

WB! @XInterverse

8 Likes

:wave: Hey, back with my quarter-annual appearance!

Not intentional though :joy:

8 Likes

Teaser for my little story I’m making based on the little horror short I made for Halloween.

Children huddled with their mothers, wanderers like me in the corners looking up at the ceiling and imagining the doom unfolding upon the town, fathers pacing the room wondering what to do next. We are all humans in this room, scared, tired, hopeless and lost. Our only goal is to live.

IDK if I’ll just copy-paste the thing here when I’m done, though.

Btw, this is the first draft. The paragraph may or may not change when I go through the story a second time for edits.

8 Likes

9 Likes

@MAHOfficial WB :hugs: (if you see this before you disappear again)

7 Likes

Almost fell for that :skull:

7 Likes

Biology is so longg :sob:

5 Likes

Good luck! Bio is something I was never good at (And still suck at)

7 Likes

it is recommended to have an AD-blocker (because ads pop up every now and then)

6 Likes

Manifestn v3 kills AD BLOCKERS.

2 Likes

Not quite.

Or so I’ve heard.

I’ve never had a problem with biology, but to be fair I never had exams, either.

7 Likes

So have I, let’s hope @anon32498208’s grisly prediction does not come true. Have you kept track of uBlock Origin Lite? It isn’t as powerful as the full (Manifest V2) version, but it seems to be doing well.

It is, indeed… The quarantine helped me out with my high school Biology however lol, as I think I pretty much aced it. Best of luck!

Here’s a mind-blowing fact: With NordVPN, you get…

4 Likes

Did everyone hear about hurricane Nicole? Although it’s a category 1, it seems to have caused outages in Florida.

6 Likes

Insurers are going to have a hard time…

6 Likes

Has anyone tried this?
it seems interesting and maybe suitable for logs (traffic monitoring)
although it seems to me that it is only 1 hour - free option.

I can’t try because I blocked amazon (ASN) :joy:

Screenshot 2022-11-10 121253

Screenshot 2022-11-10 120545

5 Likes

Woah, look at the pricing! If I am paying you $10 a month, I want more than a day of data retention!

And only an hour for the free plan? NGL, that’s kind of useless.

6 Likes

Huh…

Here’s the other one but with Bezier curves:

In other news, I tried to make a windows app with C today.

Could only find info about using C++, and already I feel like it’s overwhelming regardless. Didn’t get very far, especially considering the fact that I only just learned C lol.

6 Likes

I want to save 200% :roll_eyes:

interesting song but it sounds too flat (you can’t distinguish anything - not articulate)
whoever did the mastering - compressed all the instruments too much on limit compressor (Decibels)
so there are no dynamics at all.
And in the end, all you remember is a bunch of high-pitched hisses :joy:

time stops

6 Likes

As for the C and C++, I want to do the dev in C.

But it doesn’t sound like you can, or at least it’s extremely unpopular. I liked C because it was supposedly lower-level than C++, but IDK what I can do with it other than calculations.

Also, it’s funny how you can make a C++ file and write C in it and it works. IG they are the same enough that the compiler will compile C? It’s weird… IG the C++ compiler can link C headers :confused:

4 Likes