10000 forum users celebration - special event

Triple Agency Spy Detective OxyDac, to the rescue!

Seems like Admin and I have a lot of explaining to do.

To our lawyers, after suing that site for psychological damages. Don’t even want to imagine what they’ve created.

REDACTED

A certain Terminator may need to be sent to their location.

Yeah, but posting it on your forum would get even less notice, and maybe you could do a silent warning (ghostping @ Tester to get everyone to work). I know I will, as soon as I fulfill my last Uni duties.

5 Likes

I’m not sure why, but ever since I made my error pages dynamically show, using include on the 404 page does not work. Maybe someone here can help?

Code
$code = (int) $_GET["code"];
switch ($code) {
    case 400:
        $title = "Bad Request";
        $msg = "We're sorry but there was a bad request sent to the server.";
        break;
    case 401:
        $title = "Unauthorized Client";
        $msg = "Sorry, but your client may not be authorized to access this site and may need authentication.";
        break;
    case 403:
        $title = "Forbidden";
        $msg = "The website's configurations prevents you from accessing the page.";
        break;
    case 404:
        $title = "Not Found";
        $msg = "The page you were trying to reach was not found.";
        break;
    case 405: 
        $title = "Method Not Allowed";
        $msg = "The page you requested used an illegal method.";
        break;
    case 418:
        $title = "Teapot";
        $msg = "I'm a teapot.";
        break;
    case 429:
        $title = "Too Many Requests";
        $msg = "Too many requests have been sent to the server.";
        break;
    case 500:
        $title = "Internal Server Error";
        $msg = "There is a problem with the website's internal server. Please report the issue by contacting us.";
        break;
    case 502:
        $title = "Bad Gateway";
        $msg = "We're sorry, but this page responded with a bad gateway.";
        break;
    case 503:
        $title = "Service Unavailable";
        $msg = "The website is temporarily unavailable. This usually has to do with a load issue.";
        break;
    default:
        header("location: /");
        exit;
}

So if I go to “/error/error?code=404” it should just display some HTML with the title and the message. But if I use include($_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]."/error/error?code=404") in another page, it will show:

Warning: include({ROOT}/error/error?code=404): failed to open stream: 
No such file or directory on line 2
1 Like

Instead of include, could you try header?

1 Like

I most definitely can, however, when I do this is what shows up:

But I want this to show:

1 Like

Works fine:

4 Likes

Yes, that’s intended. However, let me give you an example I have a file called “verify.php” and if the $_GET["token"] isn’t set, then I want it to show the Error 404 page. If you want to you can try it yourself: https://flounder.epizy.com/account/settings/verify

Are you using ErrorDocument in .htaccess there?

3 Likes

Wait, no. I thought you meant something else. I’ll try that.

Well, it didn’t work. I’ll just echo “Invalid URL.”

Found this one rather funny lol.

My friend also showed me another youtuber, who didn’t know where the EU is.

1 Like

@Greenreader9 I believe I found the issue that I was having. First, I didn’t put error.php. Second, for some reason include and require will take any URL query and think it’s part of the file name. I just wasted all that time and now I have to come up with a solution.

3 Likes

Now you know what being a web developer feels like. It gets worse when you do backend

I know… I’ve been doing full stack for over two years now. And a little update: I figured out how to pass the GET query parameter. It turns out all I had to do was define the $_GET["code"] before including the error page. Thanks to you and PHP include() with GET attributes (include file.php?q=1) - Stack Overflow for helping me figure this out.

6 Likes

ARTICLE 5 ?

Russian missiles hit Poland killing two

Now it would be good for NATO to close the sky over Ukraine

6 Likes

If it is true, then things will escalate fast.

Article 5: An attack against one ally is considered as an attack against all allies

The first and only time Article 5 was put into practice was after the 9/11 attacks…

7 Likes

:grimacing:

7 Likes

This is now an opportunity for NATO to raise the bar,
and probably send a complete range of weapons to Ukraine.
This activates Article 4, but for the russians it is Article 5 in the long run.

7 Likes

It’s true, but a NATO official (I heard, not sure) commented that the missiles weren’t targetting Poland (which Russia will also claim when they stop claiming the missiles didn’t actually hit Poland), so Article 5 will most likely not get activated.

Might be a good chance for this though:

7 Likes

russia also said that it will not attack Ukraine, but that everything is just a military exercise while it was massing the army on the border…then when they attacked, they said that it was just a special military operation…then how will there be no mobilization…then…then…
So for a long time everything they say is a lie :joy:

Screenshot 2022-11-15 225046
Screenshot 2022-11-15 224002
Screenshot 2022-11-15 224032
Screenshot 2022-11-15 224126
Screenshot 2022-11-15 224200
Screenshot 2022-11-15 224258
Screenshot 2022-11-15 224353
Screenshot 2022-11-15 224946

Screenshot 2022-11-15 224217

6 Likes

I don’t think the world should believe anything they say without outside evidence anymore.

8 Likes