10000 forum users celebration - special event

As much as I want this war to stop, I fear what will happen if the allies start attacking Russia directly.

We can’t rule out that idiot with the button to a thermos is not an idiot, because from all we know, he might just very well press it…

5 Likes

Since something happened to my coding project that I can’t talk about publicly here (@Oxy and @ChrisPAR know what I am talking about), I went back to my IOT project that I had long since abandoned.

Just spend the last 20 minutes messing with the code. Well, the issue is not the code, the issue is that I suck at soldering and totally failed to make a connection :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

And I am too lazy to get out the soldering iron, so now I have nothing to do…

Any YouTube video suggestions? I have not published in a month…

4 Likes

Maybe these?
https://tinkertechlab.com/webhosting/files-and-cms/custom-coding-vs-cms
https://tinkertechlab.com/webhosting/http-status-codes/418 (I think this should be released in April though)

4 Likes

None of the links you gave have a video lol, did you quote the wrong post or am I too sleepy?

Whoever wrote the first article though, please realize it’s Pros and Cons, not Pro’s and Con’s. You’re not referring to someone’s something, it’s a plural form.

You know exactly where to go if you need to change something. (You wrote the code after all)!

If only you knew how wrong that statement is, lol. That happens when you write good code; I can quote a joke that explains this better.

When I wrote this code, only God and I knew what it was doing. Now, only God knows.

4 Likes

GR9 asked for video suggestions.

The TinkerTechLab site and most of the articles is made by GR9 (I contributed 2 articles, and they are none of those).

5 Likes

Yes and you offered none? :confused:

I wrote the article, and I really need to go though almost all of them and fix these types of mistakes. I can’t edit the site right now though due to an update someone is doing for me that is taking waay to long.

5 Likes

I realized that I haven’t given a music recommendation in a while.

So here’s a new one that I’m listening to now.

And they are little known.

So give it up for…

Jorei!!!

Yeh there are more, but at that point just listen to em all!

3 Likes

Use flux, it helps…

5 Likes

Apparently, Western officials’ investigation findings show Ukraine as having fired the missile to counter a Russian projectile. Oh well…

4 Likes

And a clean soldering iron tip (shiny metal) - if there is even a little oxidation or something else
first it takes a long time to melt , because the layer that is caught acts as insulation,
then tin does not stay on top but slides off it and so on.

new video (updated) about certs (auto-install option, etc.) and several other categories that have been changed.

6 Likes

Convenient ipv6 address :+1:

4 Likes

Ah, probably should clean mine then

Thanks for the suggestions as well

6 Likes

Now a new music contestant has entered.

Wonder who it is?

click to see

Me!

At least… kind of.

I’ve been trying to make some music for a while. Dubstep and hardstyle are hard, so I’m trying my hand at a more tranquil style. Here’s my very rough sample that I have for yall.

Had to make it mp4, but I think that you will get the idea nonetheless.

I am indolent, and so I’ve been dabbling with LMMS, and that’s why it only has 3 instruments and isn’t very rich. Oxy, I know that this might be particularly disappointing to you, but hey I’m trying and I hope to get better.

Wish me luck as I try!

But uh, here’s also a track from a little-known artist that I just found today and really like now:

Spotify

4 Likes

" This video cannot be rendered because your browser does not support the codec."

2 Likes

By this time you’ve probably read my “secret” message.

The forum won’t let me upload mp3 files, so I just looked up a converter and sent it through that. My song is hardly a “song” and more of a sample of what I’m trying to learn, and so I’m not going to “publish” it on a platform and link it there.

When the time comes though…

5 Likes

I’m not disappointed,
you go step by step and it takes a lot of time to pick up a lot of knowledge along the way.

I took your sample and cut it according to my needs :slight_smile:
Use headphones and loudly
also select 1080p (for better audio quality)

Really use headphones to hear the difference

4 Likes

This is quite the sentence!

Law enforcement finally tracked him down last year and found his stash stored on a single-board computer inside a popcorn tin wrapped in blankets, which was inside an underground floor safe within a bathroom closet.

5 Likes

ask G-assistant (by voice). Maybe it works with other forms like Siri

3 Likes