10000 forum users celebration - special event

‮txet desrever si sihT
Check Inspect Element

and Google indexed your post after 15 minutes
it is also noticeable when selecting the text from bottom to top that it behaves differently ( LTR vs RTL )

2 Likes

With pleasure banned this spam ( first of all - people from India should learn geography )

2 Likes

The Crimea Federal University is in a russia-controlled area, so that’s not entirely incorrect, but it definitely is spam :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Wikipedia mentions both 1918 and 2014 as the years the University was created… I can’t determine if it was a Ukrainian university that russia controls since the annexation of Crimea, or a newly founded University on top of an old one by russia.

this is the address listed on website

and it is clear from the plane that it is in the occupied territory…

@ChrisPAR don’t make me angry !

Besides that - what fool from India will go to study there :skull_and_crossbones: when the Ukrainian offensive is expected to start any day (“probably” someday in the next 2 weeks) :joy:

4 Likes

who are you ? (this one summed up everything important) turn on CC

pure sex :headphones:

1 Like

thanks, i have about 90 unread notifs lmfao

also appears a random post of mine from jul 21 was removed so that’s fun haha

3 Likes

deal

3 Likes

Does anyone know why F. from Brazil gone from hosting?
(anon46092769)

@Deveroonie :joy: and WB !

5 Likes

ty

1 Like

:boom: https://twitter.com/officejjsmart/status/1654169241237454876

1 Like

@Thewebuser22 WB :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello :>

Aw man I wish that I could be like the Japanese and get my work done (reminds me to take my dexmethylphenidate for my ADHD haha… trying to concentrate but it’s kinda useless sometimes)

Can you imagine that this took a total of around 45 minutes to make (FL Studio says 1 hour and 25 minutes but that’s because I just ended up listening to it so much because it was pretty good)?!

Of course, there are always things I could improve, but I’m sure starting to love the stuff I create. Moreover, to feel even better (because otherwise I attribute it to brute force and luck), I’m trying to understand how to create chords. Soon I’m going to try to learn how to play an instrument (piano).

BTW, this little melody was mainly made in Phrygian!

5 Likes

this sounds the best so far
keep going

I use the REC button and record automation instead of manually drawing them and leading curves

I’m faster with the REC button and I just turn the knobs I want

piano roll ?

you can easily change the key there

3 Likes

That one probably is the best you have posted here, it’s really good!

4 Likes

@Thewebuser22 I envy you because it’s much nicer when you have free hands
now that you’ve raised the bar once, there’s no going back :joy:
now every time you have to do something even better and better

5 Likes

It would be interesting to use that, but then I have to re-record each time. Some parameters would be nice that way, though (although the mouse moves way too quickly for that so I’d have to adjust sensitivity and all… yeah). I just prefer automation clips right now.

I don’t like stamps. From my experience with fooling around with them, you can’t change each individual note (so if you want to slightly tweak the chord or whatever… no luck). Notice I said “mainly.” There were a few times when I decided that it sounded better by going off the scale. Also, I don’t like that changing the root node actually changes the note assignment of the piano roll (real pianos don’t do that and it’s disorienting to me. Maybe I’ll learn to use it, though).

It’s the first time using a flutter effect. I really liked Bombs Away’s I’m Awake (a demo song in FL Studio), and he explained how he used a flutter effect for the bass:

(the tremolo effect, that is, the flutter, starts at around 12 seconds in)

1 Like

record in pattern
let’s say you make pattern 1
and record something there
for another instrument or, if necessary, create a new pattern and record there

if you have a tablet (touch screen device)
there is also a remote control for FL studio (app)

3 Likes

Ah, sorry I meant every time I mess up.

But yeah, it would be interesting to try it out sometime. I think playing piano would significantly help boost my melodies, too. Right now, the problem is figuring out how to make the music sound full.

Yep!

Still working little by little on that song I was making. It’s coming together. I just gotta figure out what to do now that I hit the drop!

2 Likes
2 Likes