10000 forum users celebration - special event

Need a phone to do that (waiting till I turn 18 so that I can sign my own phone contracts).

Came across that today already, though. It would be interesting and since I’m probably going to get a phone soon (late 2023 to early 2024) I will definitely consider that.

4 Likes

phone’s screen is too small

a tablet of 10" or more is desirable that everything fits you and that you can adequately control everything with your fingers…

3 Likes

select this cutting tool

and then cut pattern 1 into several parts (zoom in)

and then you put those parts in the continuation of the song
you can repeat the same one (slightly short several times)
or you mix them up (order)

2 Likes

This was just me playing around and making a melody. I didn’t think I could make it into a whole song.

I would love to make melodic dubstep or some form of melodic EDM with it though…

Splitting it up sounds interesting though… Maybe this will be my next song (after I push myself to finish the current one. Between school and everything else, I’m very tired at the end of the day and it’s hard to make music in that state)?

2 Likes

Alphabet a/k/a Google has plans for an all-new search engine powered by AI technology. The move comes in response to the threat posed by new search engines like Microsoft’s Bing, which recently added new artificial intelligence technology. Google’s employees were reportedly shocked when they learned that Samsung was considering replacing Google with Bing as the default search engine on its devices. The New York Times reports an estimated $3 billion in annual revenue was at stake with the Samsung contract, and an additional $20 billion is tied to a similar Apple contract that will be up for renewal this year.

The UK government is set to introduce the Digital Markets, Competition, and Consumer Bill, which aims to tackle the market dominance of big tech firms and protect consumers. BBC News reports the bill will make buying, selling, or hosting fake reviews illegal and will ban people from receiving rewards for writing glowing reviews. Companies will also have to remind users when free subscription trials end.

3 Likes

It is good that there is more AI, because then the price will also fall :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Some comment that it is easier for them, and some that it is much more difficult for them to read…
It’s easier and faster for me!

2 Likes

OK, I expect that the person responsible for this search on the forum will come forward voluntarily…
we won’t judge him…we’re just curious (why?)

I see that we have very few regular users - so here’s an opportunity for some

@YT_Xaos you could immediately get regular status you just need to solve this

@SpookyKipper - you are also close to regular status you just need to be a little more active

@akshayan - you are also close to regular status

@HELPINDIA - also close to regular status

@Georgios - a little more love and interaction + RE = regular status

8 Likes

I was, but I’m not active anymore, not worth it

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oxy == Hostinger confirmed. Computers don’t lie.

7 Likes

OxyStinger

3 Likes

it’s funny when AI takes data out of context like this (but it’s all true)

always search with one term instead of two if you want to find me

:rofl:

5 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Why are you flagging posts from last year as spam @Deveroonie?

yes

i look at old topics sometimes lol, and it said “saying xxx is spam”

I know you are, I am curious as to know why

4 Likes

edited

watch from the marked time until the end

1 Like

Having fun with music myself.

I guess distortion really combines things (I learned that you just have a sub and a high sine wave + some noise. Run it through distortion and like a compressor it glues everything together).

I’m playing around with automations too:

That fake drop sounds awesome!

Although maybe I’ll have to re-label drop 1 to fake drop? I’m too lazy aah. I think I’ll just count it as the drop.

3 Likes

Having trouble starting the helicopter engine? :joy:
Maybe you have water in the fuel - you must have bought the fuel somewhere cheap on the black market :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes