Account Suspended / No Cpanel Icons / Redirect to suspendeddomain.org

Can someone explain this?

I had only 14 accounts active on my InfinityFree. I’ve got all my accounts suspended for exceeding the limit.

I didn’t even exceed the limit!

@Robciks1234 said:
Can someone explain this?

I had only 14 accounts active on my InfinityFree. I’ve got all my accounts suspended for exceeding the limit.

I didn’t even exceed the limit!

Do you still have accounts with any other free hosting providers? To prevent spammers from generating many accounts across different hosting providers, we use data from other hosting providers as well to determine how many accounts you have.

Hi my username “rfgd_20469855”
Today morning my website get flagged.
Your staff said that " Our automated abuse detection system detected that your site contains a social media auto like script"
but sir im not using any type of this script.
my website is about writing, i’m a writer and going to launch a book.
i think your system by mistakenly notice "AUTO LIker " keyword that i used in my post that i posted today on my website.
the post that i posted was

Terms & Conditions / INSTRUCTIONS

→ First Register with us [REGISTER] after email confirmation, we will contact you and then you have to follow steps [given below],

Submit your Writeups Via DM on Instagram [ username given below] .
2.Entry Charges- Rs.500

No language Restriction.

Any Topic

Submit one Poetry/Quotes/Mini tale.
6. Originality is the key.

Winner will be decided by Max. Likes on their post.

Every Writer will get 48 Hours for this.

If anyone found using autoliker, He/She will be disqualified [no money will be refunded].
DM on Instagram-[its_all_about_writing]

@Rajneesh said:
Hi my username “rfgd_20469855”
Today morning my website get flagged.
Your staff said that " Our automated abuse detection system detected that your site contains a social media auto like script"
but sir im not using any type of this script.
my website is about writing, i’m a writer and going to launch a book.
i think your system by mistakenly notice "AUTO LIker " keyword that i used in my post that i posted today on my website.
the post that i posted was

Terms & Conditions / INSTRUCTIONS

→ First Register with us [REGISTER] after email confirmation, we will contact you and then you have to follow steps [given below],

Submit your Writeups Via DM on Instagram [ username given below] .
2.Entry Charges- Rs.500

No language Restriction.

Any Topic

Submit one Poetry/Quotes/Mini tale.
6. Originality is the key.

Winner will be decided by Max. Likes on their post.

Every Writer will get 48 Hours for this.

If anyone found using autoliker, He/She will be disqualified [no money will be refunded].
DM on Instagram-[its_all_about_writing]

Did you also reply with that description to the review request? I’m sure they’ll recheck your account if you did.

Thnx for solving my problem, im reactivated …

when i am trying to reset my password then get this … “These credentials do not match our records.” and i cannot reset my password. what should i do?

@asdqwe said:
when i am trying to reset my password then get this … “These credentials do not match our records.” and i cannot reset my password. what should i do?

You could start by creating a new topic. This topic is about account suspensions, not password resets.

I have been flagged for abuse twice in one night. as far as i can tell from an HTML redirect on an index page to load my cubecart. the first time was moments after i created the index with redirect. after the account was reactivated, i removed the redirect and placed in just a link with some text to get to the next page.

I am currently awaiting an update on my second ticket.

where is my cpanel?

i am running simple news website with maximum 50 views in day so how can i exceed limits

my account suspended

received email

( " Your account was suspended because your account has exceeded the daily entry process limit. We track the number of entry processes created for your account, and your account has created more entry processes than we can allow in a day. Every time a request to a PHP script is made in your account, a process is created to handle it. So if your website gets a lot of visitors or every page view loads many different PHP scripts, your account will create a lot of entry processes.

Please optimize your website to reduce your resource usage. If that’s not possible, please upgrade your account. " )

without any warning or any information you suspend websites

@FAZILAHMAD said:
i am running simple news website with maximum 50 views in day so how can i exceed limits

You can easily shoot through the limits with very few visitors. All you need to do is upload a bit of code which puts a lot of load on the servers. You can easily exceed the daily process limits with very few visitors by having a script in the background which constantly asks the server for new content (like a chat script).

That’s why it says “optimize your website”, not “make sure you get less views”.

@FAZILAHMAD said:
without any warning or any information you suspend websites

I’d say the email you received with the description as to what entry processes are classifies as “information”. Also, you can login to the control panel (click the red HIGH RESOURCE USAGE tile) and see graphs displaying your resource usage. You can also view those graphs for active accounts by going to the Account Statistics section in your control panel.

hi… pls help somebody! i am not receiving mails in my webmail and website is sometimes showing “error 1016, origin dns error” it was working fine after setting up for the first time but then it suddenly stopped working, the only change i remember of making is enabling cloudflare from my cpanel and then disabling it… all problems started to occur since i disabled it

@Edward said:
hi… pls help somebody! i am not receiving mails in my webmail and website is sometimes showing “error 1016, origin dns error” it was working fine after setting up for the first time but then it suddenly stopped working, the only change i remember of making is enabling cloudflare from my cpanel and then disabling it… all problems started to occur since i disabled it

For your information: there is a button “NEW DISCUSSION”. You don’t have to tack your question to an existing, unrelated topic.

sorry, i am new! i didn’t have any idea how it works!

Submitted a ticket, Is is u only going to check it or it is staff going to check it?

Hi, both accounts are suspended. Sent a reviw, hope for a quick response, thanks.

My account is suspended, and it is being said that, it will not be reactivated.

When can get my add-on domain removed?

@NamarsahaM_Document_Manager said:

The domains will be available for registration again when the account is fully deleted. And that will happen some time after 90 days.

@Admin said:

@NamarsahaM_Document_Manager said:

The domains will be available for registration again when the account is fully deleted. And that will happen sometime after 90 days.

Can I myself delete the account?