Account Suspended / No Cpanel Icons / Redirect to suspendeddomain.org

@NamarsahaM_Document_Manager said:

@Admin said:

@NamarsahaM_Document_Manager said:
My account is suspended, and it is being said that, it will not be reactivated.

When can get my add-on domain removed?

The domains will be available for registration again when the account is fully deleted. And that will happen sometime after 90 days.

Can I myself delete the account?

I’m sorry, but we must keep all accounts for at least 90 days for law enforcement reasons.

my account just got suspended trying to connect to the Facebook graph api? is that normal?

@SimplySam said:
my account just got suspended trying to connect to the Facebook graph api? is that normal?

No, that should not cause your account to be suspended. However, if you have terms like “facebook” and “facebook login” all over your site, that could get your account flagged.

Mine is resources usage exceeded, and today is a new day, don’t it suppose to be reset every day?

And now I was still thinking of how to upgrade as I have open a support ticket of how to upgrade with Nigeria currency and nothing was said about it

@Colorado4sure said:
Mine is resources usage exceeded, and today is a new day, don’t it suppose to be reset every day?

It’s reset after roughly 24 hours from the moment the account is suspended. The reactivation does not occur at midnight for all accounts, if that’s what you expected by “reactivate after a day”.

@Colorado4sure said:
And now I was still thinking of how to upgrade as I have open a support ticket of how to upgrade with Nigeria currency and nothing was said about it

If you need help upgrading, please contact the company providing the premium hosting. We don’t sell the premium hosting, provide the support or do the billing, so we can’t help you there.

Hi
my account epiz_20737186 (k11.rf.gd) was suspended but later was reactivated, however I cannot load my files with my FTP client. Could you reactivate it, please?

@k11111 said:
Hi
my account epiz_20737186 (k11.rf.gd) was suspended but later was reactivated, however I cannot load my files with my FTP client. Could you reactivate it, please?

Your account is active. Whatever problems you may be experiencing, it has nothing to do with account suspension.

This is hilarious I just uploaded my site files and I already have been suspended. Please, before I do anything else, specify what are the limits (values and to what kind of resources applies these values) to this free hosting account to avoid such kind of situations in the future. Oh and also please enable my account. Thank you. User rfgd_20357044.

I never had the chance to configure my site to work so it was not a abuse or an attack or any such of malicious scripts. I used FileZilla with 2 simultaneous connections to upload my site files.

@florinj said:
This is hilarious I just uploaded my site files and I already have been suspended. Please, before I do anything else, specify what are the limits (values and to what kind of resources applies these values) to this free hosting account to avoid such kind of situations in the future. Oh and also please enable my account. Thank you. User rfgd_20357044.

All files which are uploaded to the server are automatically scanned for potential abuse. If one of the files you uploaded looked suspicious, that would likely cause your account to be suspended.

The staff member checking your review request may give you more specific information.

Dear Admin, i don’t know am i doing a wrong thing. my account was suspended by your team. please if you know what is my fall tell me soon. please reply me soon.

I just created a new account, but somehow my account became two with the same domain. so, I have two accounts with the same domain. would that be a problem?

I’m closing this topic because it attracts too many irrelevant posts.

If your account is suspended…

Check the client area for more information. You will find more information about why your account is suspended, as well as information about the reactivation of the account.

If your account is active but it doesn’t work…

That means your account is not suspended. Search the support resources and if you can’t find an answer there, open a create a new discussion.

Also, do not simply add your post to any other topic you come across. Such posts will be deleted without warning.