CLOUDFLARE ERROR

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address ds*@*.com, this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

I’ve already made an account on cloudflare through their website, not fro cPanel software.

Then How can I resolve error?

1 Like

I’ll be sure to add it to the list of known issues. But as far as I can tell, your only option is to use Cloudflare directly.

Then can now use SSL of Cloudflare. If I log in to cloudflare site directly.

Because of my site is disable when I go to Cloudflare software in cPanel.

@DhananjayS said:
Then can now use SSL of Cloudflare. If I log in to cloudflare site directly.

The Cloudflare button in the control panel is only if you use the control panel Cloudflare integration. If you use Cloudflare’s nameservers, the control panel Cloudflare integration should be disabled (or it will likely break your website).

No I’m using ns1.byet.org till 5, those name servers not cloudflare.

@DhananjayS said:
No I’m using ns1.byet.org till 5, those name servers not cloudflare.

OK, now I’m confused. What are you trying to do exactly?

Dear @Admin,

I’ll mention clear steps:

1. I’ve created infinityfree account with your nameserver’s i.e. ns1.byet.org, etc…
  2. Now I created my Private Key and CSR and then got a trail SSL from Comodo.
  3. Now, for free lifetime SSL, I created my Cloudflare account from their Website, not cPanel.
  4. For validation I’ve temp. changed NS’ to Cloudflare i.e something.ns.cloudflare.com and another.
  5. After validation, I changed it to default one; ns1.byet.org
  6. Now when I got known that I can handle Cloudflare through cPanel, I clicked it.
  7. And clicked on Enable my domain.
  8. But got that error.

Now, what should I do? I’ve created SSL certificate through CSR, but getting an error, this certificate is not of my domain.

And when I wanted to enable my Cloudflare through cPanel, getting an error, “Sorry there was a problem activating Cloudflare for this domain or the email address ds.com, this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.”

Not what should I do? To migrate my Comodo SSL to Cloudflare.

Check my web URL: https://learningwithexperts.ml

Also, do some settings in my cPanel, if you can.

@DhananjayS said:
Dear @Admin,

1. I’ve created infinityfree account with your nameserver’s i.e. ns1.byet.org, etc…
  3. Now, for free lifetime SSL, I created my Cloudflare account from their Website, not cPanel.
  4. For validation I’ve temp. changed NS’ to Cloudflare i.e something.ns.cloudflare.com and another.
  6. Now when I got known that I can handle Cloudflare through cPanel, I clicked it.
  8. But got that error.

Now, what should I do? I’ve created SSL certificate through CSR, but getting an error, this certificate is not of my domain.

And when I wanted to enable my Cloudflare through cPanel, getting an error, “Sorry there was a problem activating Cloudflare for this domain or the email address ds.com, this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.”

Steps are

1. Create an account at Cloudflare
  2. Update nameservers from ns1.byet.org to Cloudflare provided nameserves
  3. Update nameservers from Freenom not from cpanel
  4. after moving site to cloudflare Select Crypto and enable Flexible SSL
  5. this will automatically install a free SSL by Cloudflare in fact by COMODO SHARED SSL
  6. Your site will be Online meanwhile moving to Cloiudflare
  7. After moving you may not able to add CNAME Records, Subdomains via Cpanel you have to do with DNS mangement in Cloudflare

Speed up you internet with 1.1.1.1https://everykhas.tk/2018/04/boost-your-internet-speed-with.html by Cloudflare!

But if I wanted to add sub-domains via cPanel, then?

@DhananjayS said:
But if I wanted to add sub-domains via cPanel, then?

via Cpanel they won’t work but you may add via Cloudflare

Adding subdomains via Cloudflare is easy
for example if some A records of your site is like that
www points towards 1.1.1.1
yoursite.com points towards 1.1.1.1
now you want to create subdomain for videos then A record will be
videos points toward 1.1.1.1
you can also add cname records as CNAME record pointing toward your own site
videos CNAME records points towards yoursite.com
While if you want to create unlimited subdomains then you can add

• points toward yoursite.com CNAME
    but if you use * then subdomains may not be secure

What about receiving emails? Here!

@DhananjayS said:
What about receiving emails? Here!

if you setup MX record Emails will works as working before

How to set up those?

But I think default NS’ ns1.byet.org are better than doing this all things, right?

@DhananjayS said:
How to set up those?

But I think default NS’ ns1.byet.org are better than doing this all things, right?

No, you are wrong setting up Cloudflare may save your bandwidth, decrease load time of site, and if server goes down it will show a cached of your page. Tons of amazing apps on Cloudflare for free as well as FREE SHARED SSL.

@DhananjayS said:
How to set up those?

As a starter you may faces problems sometime as I faces many problems but after that we learned and find a way to solve those problems thus as a Webmaster I suggest you to use Cloudflare!

@DhananjayS said:
Dear @Admin,

8. But got that error.

If by “that error”, you mean the one in your original post:

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address ds.com, this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

Then the message should speak for itself. In step 3, you signed up for Cloudflare. Then you tried to enable Cloudflare through us but got the error that your email address was already in use. But you just created an account in step 3. So we can’t create an account for you, because you already created an account yourself.

1. For validation I’ve temp. changed NS’ to Cloudflare i.e something.ns.cloudflare.com and another.

Changing your nameservers for Cloudflare is not for validation: using Cloudflare means using their nameservers. The moment you changed your nameservers back, you were no longer using Cloudflare. Cloudflare can’t handle your website if your domain name is not pointing to their systems.

To migrate your domain to Cloudflare, you need to set your nameservers to Cloudflare’s nameservers. Assuming you’re comfortable managing your own DNS records. If not, then don’t use Cloudflare.

Note that Cloudflare is not an SSL certificate vendor. Cloudflare is a website caching and optimization service. It has pros and cons and is an extra moving part in your website setup which can be useful and which can break.

Dear Admin,

Do you mean I can’t get SSL from Cloudflare without moving my NS’ to them?

@DhananjayS said:
Dear Admin,

Do you mean I can’t get SSL from Cloudflare without moving my NS’ to them?

That is correct. Cloudflare SSL is for website using Cloudflare’s website caching and optimization service. They do not provide valid SSL certificate which can be installed elsewhere (Cloudflare’s Origin Certificates are not technically valid certificates).