FTP server down, many websites are unreachable

yeah this is what i expected

Yes, @shahilkumar, the issue you described is exactly the issue I described in the initial post.

It’s OK if you reply to this topic, but please do read the messages in them before explaining an issue which was explained in detail if you only scrolled up to the top of the page (twice actually if you include the banner topic covering the top half of every page in the forum).

4 Likes

on the contrary, I suggest that there are as many as possible. This is unacceptable

the server is free and the people are still complaining … my God: /

5 Likes

@Ahmad-Fath-Allah man just check the post that post admin already explained this is because of that ongoing problem issue just dont be retarted man they will try his best just keep calm and even todays time its too much proudly they are giving free host tho they are earning through ads doesnt matter tho but you guys need to grow up a lit men just scroll up and read what he wrote carefully if yoi dont understand i can explain you in urdu or hindu or other language

Then don’t accept it. Go. If you don’t like our service, feel free to leave whenever you want. I believe the FTP servers are back up now so you can download your website from it. Have fun with another free hosting service.

I know how frustrating it is when your website is down and that you want to do whatever you can to fix your website. But I can confidently say you that no amount of complaining here will change the time to resolution.

Please try to think about what you actually want to achieve and then decide what (effective) methods you have to achieve that. And maybe consider that, if you want a working InfinityFree account, then maybe there is nothing you can do yourself to speed up the resolution.

Just so you know, to my knowledge, iFastNet server admins don’t check any forums. The only people who can actually fix this issue will not see your complaints.

1 Like

The guy is just venting. Get some thicker skin, man.

free server !? In non-working status for about a week! full - paid the same!?

thank you for replying!!!

aboutdeloitte.ga

I do see many problems still. I am unable to access my online FTP editor as displayed above, but when I go to my website it shows a cloudflare error though being I never installed cloudflare.

sir last 3 days i can not open web page.it show

(This site can’t be reached
agomoninews.ga refused to connect.
Search Google for agomoni news ga
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

now how can it fix plis tel me sir

2 Likes

Hello Sir, My FTP now normal but. I can’t acces my website http://tiawan.rf.gd/ , please check and help. Thank’s

My FTP Working But My website not showing
Web server Is Down please help

Error 521Ray ID: 4a195fa2c4fa7f31 • 2019-01-31 04:18:18 UTC

Web server is down

bad
when will the website be up again?

when do you expect the website to be up?

Thank you admin for this information, so all we can do for now is to wait to run again the server. We’re looking forward admin.

I have a website due? WHen?!?!

Hi, do you have an estimated time for when this issue will be fixed? My website, http://zeyshare.com/ is down for some time

I appreciate your support.

@Kalcor try to became a lil bit polite when you talk to people because you never been in their shoes it’s a store system and my manager’s going to punish me for this system outage i told him i have nothing to do about it however he said why you didn’t make a backup server for your system it’s not my business you only got 12 H to solve this! now i’m trying to do anything to help solving it even if it’s pointless!! why because i’m not that rich man to stand any salary punishment and you will never understand this until you’re in my shoe.

Any update on when the problem with the web-pages being inaccessible might be resolved?