Video Question-ssl on infinity free

You have a combined byet and epizy nameservers!
Proof>DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool

Hi, I found two problems, Which can be resolved, firstly, have you created the cname records for them, These are like _acme-challenge.[domain], Which i cannot see from my side, next, Your nameservers do also point to byet’s, I don’t think this causes any problems, but I know the SSL tool can be very picky about this stuff.

So change your nameservers to just ns1 & ns2.epizy.com and add your cname records, guides are below:

I would like to asking the admin a question is that is how can you over the server’s by posting new quest’s and topic’s ? Your talking to a Special needs user and i learn by hearing not just seeing ?

Sorry i’m just not under standing your reply’s . I need one on one help. I guess your not a fan of video post?

Which name server should i be using to get the ssl?

just help me with this and i’ll leave you alone . I feel like no one likes me and i’m being treated badly and i’m very upset :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

What you have there is fine, I have been confused! No, We are here to help you, don’t worry, Have you created the records for SSL, There is a detailed guide below:

1 Like

We do appreciate you being here and asking us, he was quite harsh with you doesn’t mean we all are mad on you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here are some screenshots for you to look over

Simple error! You need an underscore infront of acme-challenge! So it would be _acme-challenge rather than acme-challenge

2 Likes

the screen shot it was able to take it without error’s? can you show me the changes i need to make an what area to make them? I’m scracking my head :smiley: :smiley:

When you do the underscore I get a error message with Numbers .when I tried it the first time

You get this error as well

This is probably because you included a white space, which counts as an invalid letter, also, that message should be ignored, I’m not exactly sure as what the meaning.

2 Likes

So hold on for 24 hour’s and see what happen’s?

I am extremely sorry,I was a bit harsh.
I apologize.

By the way,can’t you ask this question in the old topic.

Again I am sorry for being Harsh @kf4bog

1 Like

If you have added an underscore then yes, we see what happens, if no, I’ll keep guiding you :slight_smile:

Please make sure to add the underscore to ALL CNAME records. The subdomain MUST be _acme-challenge. With that underscore, that dash and those words in that order.

1 Like

can you guide me thought it? it shows the underscore