Website not working

@MoonlightCapital said:
Are the servers still being attacked now?

Seems like it… :disappointed:
Maybe they are still recovering from the issue that happened.
Try and contact iFastNet support at https://support.ifastnet.com and ask them directly if it is attacked and what could happen to fix temporarily your site (asking never hurted anybody).

Admin, I prompted @MoonlightCapital to iFastNet support so that he can get sure answers. I know, it might be just a waste of their time, but maybe they can do something about it/switch servers temporarily.

today is 5th day

@Shivam said:
today is 5th day

I feel sorry…
But can you contact iFastNet, maybe they can point your site to a temporary server just like what @ChrisPAR said.

i have to create new account on ifastnet ?
because at the login time ifastnet says “It appears the email address entered is not registered in the support system.”

@Shivam said:
i have to create new account on ifastnet ?
because at the login time ifastnet says “It appears the email address entered is not registered in the support system.”

You have to create a new account yes.
It just wants an email and password, nothing else.

@ChrisPAR said:

@MoonlightCapital said:
Are the servers still being attacked now?

Seems like it… :disappointed:
Maybe they are still recovering from the issue that happened.
Try and contact iFastNet support at https://support.ifastnet.com and ask them directly if it is attacked and what could happen to fix temporarily your site (asking never hurted anybody).

Admin, I prompted @MoonlightCapital to iFastNet support so that he can get sure answers. I know, it might be just a waste of their time, but maybe they can do something about it/switch servers temporarily.

You could submit a ticket if you wanted to, but it’s unlikely to achieve anything. Submitting tickets to the victim of a DDoS attack will not make the attack stop.

It’s back now.

@MoonlightCapital said:
It’s back now.

Did you contact them and got a positive response, or are the servers back now?
For me they are still down.

Looks like the IP address is back up! Hurray!

I checked a few websites on the affected IP and everything seems to be working again.