Starting at about around 11:30PM UTC on Decmeber 6th, active domains started redirecting to the suspended domain page.
- Visiting websites will redirect you to suspended page OR;
- Visiting websites will result in a timeout error / forever loading screen.
- The online FTP manager may not work
- FTP (Such as FileZilla) may not work
When visiting your domain name, you will be redirected to a suspended domain page. If your account is marked as “Active” in the client area, you are most likely affected by this outage.
We are doing our best to get these issues resolved as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we don’t have enough details to tell how soon that will be.
At this time, there are no known workarounds with a high success rate.
- 11:30 PM UTC (Dec 6) - Issue reported
- 11:59 PM UTC (Dec 6) - Issue confirmed
- 6:30 PM UTC (Dec 7) - Issue mostly solved (Some sites may still have issues)
We are aware of the issue and are doing our best to get this resolved as soon as possible.
I completely understand that this may cause confusion and you will have additional questions. I am happy to provide any information I have to help you.
However, to keep the contents of this topic clean, clear and concise, I ask that you carefully read the Outage Communication Rules before posting.
In a nutshell:
- Please keep the posts about the outage in this topic, and all posts not about this outage outside of this topic.
- Please post relevant questions only that have not been answered yet. It may be compelling to ask obvious questions like “when will this be fixed”, but basic information like that will be put in this message as soon as we know it.
- Please carefully check the known symptoms and affected components.
- If you are on the affected components, you are almost certainly affected by the outage. If so, please refrain from simply stating you are affected, it does not help get your service back up faster.
- If you are not on the affected components but do experience all of the symptoms, please say so below so we can check if our list is incomplete.
- If you do not experience all listed issues and are not on the components that are known to be affected, the issue you are experiencing is most likely not related to this outage. If so, please create a new topic in the Hosting Support category and describe the issue there.
Posts that do not follow these rules may be deleted without warning. This is to help ensure that all the relevant information is easily available to everyone reading this topic.
We do not need additional information on this outage at this time. Please only reply if there are additional issues that you think may be related to this outage.