10000 forum users celebration - special event

SWEDES

SIGN ME UP

Gets whiplash from turning head around

WHERE DO I SIGN?!!?!?!?!?!?

I like how this one comedian was talking about buying Ukranian artworks from Etsey, and he jokingly showed a little cloth thing you hang up in your house that says

“Live, laugh, Russian boat go **** yourself”

XD

I don’t know what Russians will think of that if they ever invade a house having that on the wall opposite to the front door

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: (press CC)

5 Likes

Does that count as spam? In fact, the links seems suspicious to me. Could it actually be a phishing attack?

I mean, he basically quoted someone’s post and inserted spam into that quote…

(I flagged it, but I want some clarity as to whether or not this is spam, or just downright malicious behavior).

Also, does malicious behavior count as a spam flag? Or should I include it in the “something else”…

3 Likes

Let me see… (I’ll run it via Google Safe Browsing/Sucuri Sitetest) and screenshot the results

1 Like

Why did I not do that…

:confused:

Ran them through URL/IP Lookup | Webroot BrightCloud

Didn’t find anything fishy, except for low popularity.

Still, I don’t trust them.

That “x” in the URL sounds too unprofessional.

2 Likes

So the individual inks are not deceptive, but the main domain…

Is not deceptive either (but you really never know)! :wink:

All I know is I didn’t ever post those links!

1 Like

Can you enlarge the page with all of the warning icons? I can’t read them, they are too small and I can’t zoom in.

1 Like

He’s right! Look at the posts!

2 Likes

Sadly, still doesn’t help. Oh well, don’t matter.

All I know is that it probably isn’t an immediate threat, however, it is spam. Best to wait for a moderator to remove it instead of dragging it out.

Apparently spammers love attention :roll_eyes:

1 Like

True, they do!

2 Likes

And yall are just giving him the attention.

3 Likes

Darn. Was going to post a poll asking you to vote for your favorite attempt at a profile pic of mine, but you cannot use images in a poll. Can you just reply with the one you liked best?

2 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Well, maybe they won’t see :shushing_face:

Anyways, I was confused because usually people that are around for a while (their account was pretty old for a “spammer”) don’t spam. Maybe they were hacked, I don’t know. :man_shrugging:

Anyways, how’s your day (IG that’s the most “normal” thing I’ve asked for a while XD)

1 Like
?h
e

hA oLvley, 
t
h
e
r
e
g
o
e
s

e
     v
    e
  r
y
t
 h
    i
     n
       g 

Not bad, you?

2 Likes

???

Good?

:laughing:

1 Like

Que hora es? Eh, no problema.

3 Likes

?

I don’t quite get the context of your question.

1 Like